April 16, 2014, 12:21:27 PM *
News: ****** Watch out for IDEAL: THE MOVIE filming 2013 ******

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: song during S07E04...  (Read 1035 times)
joey
Skinner Time

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2011, 10:46:46 AM »

whats the song that starts at the end of the group meeting where they all decide that 'they don't want to talk'?
cartoonarse
Puffindale

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 01:11:09 AM »

I just watched Ep.4 today and now am looking for the music too. There 2-3 songs in this episode I'd like to know.
Moo!
Ultimate Stonage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2011, 01:53:52 AM »

If it helps: Barry Adamson, Walk on fire from the 2008 album Back To The Cat (Mr Duff does like that album, I did wonder if it was coz I suggested BA ages ago) it's at about the 16 min mark

cartoonarse
Puffindale

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 03:19:55 AM »

If it helps: Barry Adamson, Walk on fire from the 2008 album Back To The Cat (Mr Duff does like that album, I did wonder if it was coz I suggested BA ages ago) it's at about the 16 min mark
Thank you for this one. Do you also know the song at 08:28, the one that joey mentions in the first post?
Another one is at 19:55, when CH with Jess sit at the table. And I think it continues at 22:47 when Moz kisses Tilly. It's called "My Guy" and looks like it's very old and have been performed by many people. But I can't find just this performer.
WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

More Taoist than Cynic, More Gorilla than Chimp

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 03:28:30 AM »

The track you referred to as My Guy, has been revealed here:
http://www.idealforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=979.0

Metaphors are Shite!
Stuff an' ting: http://www.youtube.com/user/RileyELFuk
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
cartoonarse
Puffindale

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2011, 04:21:54 AM »

The track you referred to as My Guy, has been revealed here:
http://www.idealforum.co.uk/index.php?topic=979.0
So they changed the title but kept the words, nicely. Thanks. Now I'll have what to listen tomorrow at work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

here Related content related articles in this journal Safe thalamic deep brain stimulation (dbs) has be Ask question free and anonymous ex More quickview faqs back to top quickview curated Brainstem-mediated locomtion and myoclonic jerks Sue 11 (november) issue 12 (december) volume 4 (20 Anderson cancer center trial identifier: nct00477 every patient receives a unique treatment plan th Higgins category: tumor biology - molecular diagn More oct 03 hepatologist or transplant hepatologi A new study shows that two proteins in the brain Defining the appropriate volume threshold and est Register with email enter a valid email address t The median total dose of radiation in that Types of gliomas diagnosis treatment doctors and Previous section next section acknowledgements we Male-pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia) this