July 28, 2014, 11:13:17 AM *
News: ****** AN 'IDEAL' NIGHT OUT 2013 pt1 -  @ Just the Tonic, Nottingham (10-02-13). With Johnny Vegas, Graham Duff, Ben Crompton, Joanna Neary, Peter Slater & guests ******

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More exclusive tracks from IDEAL available.  (Read 952 times)
thefootage
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« on: June 16, 2011, 02:38:07 PM »

Thanks to everyone for the kind words. As people showed so much interest I've started posting some other (scrummy) tracks of mine from IDEAL on my bandcamp site.

You can find my track COLISEUM which played in the background of Nikki's fancy dress party at the end of Series 6 here
http://thefootagebrighton.bandcamp.com/

And you can find my track COME ON GIRL which played in the montage in Series 6 when Moz is trying to "extract" a sperm sample for Tilly. It also plays in the second episode of the current series during the argument between the Silicon Valets members in Nikki's flat.
http://thefootagebrighton.bandcamp.com/track/come-on-girl-ideal-tv-version

Keep checking the site as there are a few more tracks from IDEAL I'll be putting up soon, such as the full 4 minute version of the Red Bag theme.

All of these tracks were exclusive to IDEAL and have never been officially released, this is the only place to find them.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 16, 2011, 02:40:34 PM by thefootage » Logged
LeeRocks
Global Moderator

Mood:
Angelic

I 'atched out of a metal egg...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2011, 10:18:41 PM »

Oh wow!! Brilliant! Thankyou for sharing more wonderful music with us, and for being so specific about where they were used too!! Hee, I'll have a listen a little later on.

Cheesy Lee

Thanks to HandrewUK for this lovely avatar here!
CCSandman
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2011, 04:25:14 AM »

Ecellent work again; great tracks! Keep up the effort! :-)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: