October 30, 2014, 10:29:16 PM *
News: Please Register And Join Our Ideal Community!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm not scared I'm waaaaary!  (Read 4072 times)
WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

More Taoist than Cynic, More Gorilla than Chimp

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 05:59:49 AM »

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
FFS!
I'm going to have that going when I try to sleep.
Maybe I should just play a comp of old theme tunes and try to program a mad dream?

Metaphors are Shite!
Stuff an' ting: http://www.youtube.com/user/RileyELFuk
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
Troys My Boy
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: June 09, 2011, 11:53:09 PM »

Wrim Wram Wrom did you go to St Aelreds then? It's a technical college now. Pretty impressive that two Nobel winners came from Newton. Did you know Andy? I thought at one point he was going to be the next PM a bit previous i know but stranger things happen.

Stoned Bear the finger of fudge tune does stick but I managed to get rid of it by thinking about this one:

Made with triangular almonds
From triangular trees
And triangular honey
From triangular bees
So oh Mr confectioner please
Give me Toblerone

WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 02:28:49 AM »

I did go to Aelreds, but back in it's RC High days. No I wouldn't have known him, I left before he started there.
Now I fancy a Tolberone.

Metaphors are Shite!
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
Troys My Boy
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2011, 10:46:59 PM »

Grin Sorry about that, the Toblerone craving l mean.  Do you visit the area much now? There used to be some pretty good restaurants along Crow Lane East.
WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: June 10, 2011, 11:50:28 PM »

There's that big Chinese (it has been other things) not far down from Vista Road. I never ate there, but that's the only one that comes to mind.
I tend to only get down for Christmas and funerals these days. I had my first Manchester visit in about 6 years at Christmas, but I usually fit in a bus trip to Warrington & St Helens too. I'm not quite sure why I do it, but I do it.
St Helens seems gutted without the Woolworths, or is it just because you can't short-cut through anymore? Either way, I cant adjust to walking through M&S as an alternative.
I'd love to visit and see Poisoned Electrick Head's new line-up play, but it wouldn't be the same without a couple of Strawberries or Purple Ohms.

Metaphors are Shite!
PC Luke
Global Moderator

Mood:
Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u

lukeguest07@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 09:17:24 PM »

St Helens seems gutted without the Woolworths

Same thing has happened to my home town Keighley, it seems lost without bloody Woolworths!

Troys My Boy
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2011, 11:37:55 PM »

I must admit I do miss Woolies, there's nothing quite like it anywhere. The town centre does change a lot, shops seem to change about a lot.  You don't need to go through M&S there is a corridor to the arcade between where Woolies was and Argos is now. When the new Saints stadium is finished later this year they will close Tesco and open one next to it. We are then allegedly getting a Primark but then we were told that when Woolies closed it would be there.   
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: