October 01, 2014, 11:16:03 PM *
News: ****** SERIES 1-7 BOXEDSET AVAILABLE FEATURING 3 HRS OF NEW BONUS MATERIAL ******

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Dwi mo Cymraeg namyn pawb hyn intros ydy 'n addas yn blino chloddia ydy mo  (Read 2110 times)
Milkwood
Skinner Time

Mood:
Bored

View Profile
« on: December 15, 2010, 06:47:52 AM »

Hello chilydd imbibers a consumers. Dwi Milkwood Dwi 'ma at chyfranna fel canfydda addasa. Ddelfryd chyfres 1, a were superb. Caiff och been pawb downhill serch gostega palatable pryd cyferbynedig at lluman 21st canrif gorymdeithiedig TV Fayre. Fedda ansawdd beroriaeth ag eclectic archwaethau 'n rhedegol 'm car / fodd has 'r yn canlyn cds 'r Pixies Dolittle , Siwgr Ffeilia Dan 'n Esmwyth Yn Gwrandaw a 'r Briodas Anrhega SiƓr Enilla I fedda drafodaeth a am intolerent chan pointless cacha That ydy pawb

Wink
Stoned Bear
Global Moderator

Mood:
Mellow

Me & My Tits Have Got Better Things To Do

Stoned+Bear Stoned+Bear
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

Wow, Ideal is really going global ... we've got members from Italy, Russia, Ukraine, Israel, Australia, America & now Wales!

According to google you are trying to say ...

'Hello together imbibers and consumers. I Milkwood I'm here to contributes as canfydda fit. Ideal series 1, and we're superb. Och been a Downhill though everyone will still palatable when compared to standard TV Fayre gorymdeithiedig 21st century. Enjoy quality music with eclectic tastes 'n the running my car / way has the following cds the Pixies Dolittle, Sugar File Under ' Easy listened and the George Best Wedding Give To enjoy discussion about intolerent of pointless shit That Everyone is'

[or maybee not]

I've got a mate in Wales so I might let him have a go at it ... anyways, welcome to the forum Milkwood have a proper sitdown and make yourself at home. I'm sure we've got lots to talk about ... once we sort out the language problems.

PC Luke
Global Moderator

Mood:
Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u

lukeguest07@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 08:57:38 PM »

Welcome Milkwood, enjoy posting!

Croeso Milkwood, mwynhau bostio!

WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

More Taoist than Cynic, More Gorilla than Chimp

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 09:06:57 PM »

I think you may need to adjust the fish in your ear.
That was like trying to talk to Anhrefn after a gig, while I was tripping.
My mate who lived around the corner from me in Camden, lived in a house next door to where Thomas lived. Apparently there was a battered gypsy caravan in the back garden, but we never got to play in it. Ah, the halcyon days of 2008.
Welcome Milkwood. My favourite from that Wedding Give To Enjoy, has to be 'Her Favourite feminine clothing'.
Where are the drugs?

Metaphors are Shite!
Stuff an' ting: http://www.youtube.com/user/RileyELFuk
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
Milkwood
Skinner Time

Mood:
Bored

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 11:07:51 PM »

I think you may need to adjust the fish in your ear.
That was like trying to talk to Anhrefn after a gig, while I was tripping.
My mate who lived around the corner from me in Camden, lived in a house next door to where Thomas lived. Apparently there was a battered gypsy caravan in the back garden, but we never got to play in it. Ah, the halcyon days of 2008.
Welcome Milkwood. My favourite from that Wedding Give To Enjoy, has to be 'Her Favourite feminine clothing'.
Where are the drugs?

Busted. Its a crappy welsh babel. Favourite Dress is a thumbs up. I have never even been to Wales. Drugs are mostly in me.
Do you all have a towel?
Stoned Bear
Global Moderator

Mood:
Mellow

Me & My Tits Have Got Better Things To Do

Stoned+Bear Stoned+Bear
View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2010, 12:50:09 AM »

I know where my towel is frood

Milkwood
Skinner Time

Mood:
Bored

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2010, 01:44:14 AM »

Is it time for some Vogon poetry?
WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

More Taoist than Cynic, More Gorilla than Chimp

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2010, 02:22:04 AM »

I dunno, do you get the feeling that your own intestinal tract is likely to throttle you?

Metaphors are Shite!
Stuff an' ting: http://www.youtube.com/user/RileyELFuk
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
LeeRocks
Global Moderator

Mood:
Angelic

I 'atched out of a metal egg...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2011, 12:30:58 AM »

LOL Welcome to the forum, Milkwood! (Sorry for my lateness of greeting, m'dear?) I hope you enjoy yourself here.

*pulls her Terry towelling dressing gown tighter and drapes her ever-present towel over one shoulder*
Cheesy Lee

Thanks to HandrewUK for this lovely avatar here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: