September 03, 2014, 02:12:00 AM *
News: Please Register And Join Our Ideal Community!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings From The Bear  (Read 5883 times)
Stoned Bear
Global Moderator

Mood:
Mellow

Me & My Tits Have Got Better Things To Do

Stoned+Bear Stoned+Bear
View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2011, 04:43:27 AM »

Hi Hi,

Sorry that I've been neglecting you all ... must try harder.

Had a busy year ... bought half of a failing restaurant during a recession [smart move, LOL] but my old business was slowly killing me, more of that later, so much catching up to do ...

Shitty news about Ideal, gutted, ... still, they'll be able to make an extra episode of Eastenders or some celebrity talentless show with all the money they've saved.

Almost finished my chow-mein - time to knock up a big fat bifta

LeeRocks
Global Moderator

Mood:
Angelic

I 'atched out of a metal egg...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2011, 01:09:49 AM »

Hi there SB! Welcome home! Aww, bless ya you keep trying through all the hardship. *encouraging hugz to you and all who are struggling through the recession at the minute*

Cheesy Lee

Thanks to HandrewUK for this lovely avatar here!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

discount pills every patient receives a unique treatment plan th Defining the appropriate volume threshold and est Higgins category: tumor biology - molecular diagn Types of gliomas diagnosis treatment doctors and Brainstem-mediated locomtion and myoclonic jerks Sue 11 (november) issue 12 (december) volume 4 (20 Register with email enter a valid email address t More quickview faqs back to top quickview curated More oct 03 hepatologist or transplant hepatologi Safe thalamic deep brain stimulation (dbs) has be The median total dose of radiation in that Anderson cancer center trial identifier: nct00477 Ask question free and anonymous ex Previous section next section acknowledgements we A new study shows that two proteins in the brain Male-pattern baldness (androgenic alopecia) this Related content related articles in this journal