August 22, 2014, 04:47:40 PM *
News: ****** AN 'IDEAL' NIGHT OUT 2013 pt1 -  @ Just the Tonic, Nottingham (10-02-13). With Johnny Vegas, Graham Duff, Ben Crompton, Joanna Neary, Peter Slater & guests ******

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ... He's got a pregnant girl friend. Now can i have a piece of cake?...  (Read 1373 times)
PrincessWetWipe
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« on: August 04, 2011, 07:38:41 PM »

Hello Ideal world! (I just thought about what I said. How can this be an ideal world without Ideal? Ironic)  I live in the U.S., and it sucks, no good British programming here!! I can't believe they want to cancel a show as great as this! All I watch here is basically British programming, been watching since I was a child. (Gotta love Monty Python!) I'm Bingo Pauls' mom, he said I would sign up long ago, but I'm a nube and not very "forum" proficient.  I knew I had to sign up fast, given the bad news.  WE NEED TO SAVE OUR SHOW!! I want to help...
WrimWramWrom
Global Moderator

Mood:
Indescribable

More Taoist than Cynic, More Gorilla than Chimp

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2011, 07:58:05 PM »

Welcome PrincessWetWipe!
He did say you might come along.
We're all pretty helpless about this, but maybe we can convince them of the folly of their decision by just getting the word out.
I don't think there's anyone more gutted about this than the cast & production team, but it's really up to us to keep up the pressure and let the BBC know that we think that we've all been hard done by.
Sign the petition, join the facebook group, retweet #SaveIDEAL posts, or anything that you can think of.
If you know people who would like Ideal, turn them on to it, and get them onboard.
It's a show with a great history, but we want a future.

Metaphors are Shite!
Stuff an' ting: http://www.youtube.com/user/RileyELFuk
"BBC3 is on fire at the moment and I hope to be able to continue to support everyone's great work on quality programmes." - Zai Bennett [2010]
PrincessWetWipe
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2011, 08:29:55 PM »

i want this
PrincessWetWipe
Skinner Time

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2011, 08:34:13 PM »

K.. Sorry. I sent some good shit n it missed. Anyhoo, I signed the petition, n I said " If Ideal can bring together two opposing nations (US and Iraq) how can it be a bad thing? LET "IDEAL" LIVE!!
DribblyBob
Puffindale

FBI, CIA, IRS, DEA, Civil rights all gone away

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2011, 08:57:04 PM »

Told y'all lol.

Hi moms good to see you're here finally. We're all heartbroken but if bbcock don't see our way at least what Graham said will keep us going. This may be the end of Ideal+bbc3 but NOT the end of Ideal. Baby cow owns Ideal and is now free to offers (I think & hope) and if Normal or Coogan let something like this slip through their hands ... Forshame.

Welcome momma

I'm always looking for stolen meat, if you got the goods send me a PM.
PC Luke
Global Moderator

Mood:
Confused

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u

lukeguest07@hotmail.co.uk
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2011, 04:54:57 PM »

Welcome to the forum, enjoy posting!

Yes these are desperate times for us Ideal fans but their is a glimmer of hope, the petition is gathering signatures at a good pace and the word is being well-and-truly spread. If you can sign the petition and spread the word then you've done your duties to the Ideal world. Lets just keep plodding along and hoping that Mr Bennett at the BBC changes his mind.

LeeRocks
Global Moderator

Mood:
Angelic

I 'atched out of a metal egg...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 11:03:00 PM »

Yay! Welcome PrinessWetWipe! Come on in and make yourself at home.

Its very sad that we've met (figuratively speaking, you understand) under these circumstances, but we're not done fighting for Ideal just yet. *wicked grin* As has been said, if we can keep bringing the problem to the fore and Tweeting, messaging, Facebooking and what have you, they'll eventually sit up and listen... hopefully. Or if they don't they've lost a potential goldmine that with luck will appear on another far more savvy channel (which will be lauded and venerated by us for months to come, no doubt) in the near future. Cheesy

Aww, and thankyou for signing the petition-I think I've seen your message when I was scrolling through one evening. Well put, dear lady! Cheesy

Cheesy Lee

Thanks to HandrewUK for this lovely avatar here!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: